Privacy Compliance Program Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Are you a self-motivated compliance professional looking to join one of the hottest SaaS / cloud companies in the world?Â Do you enjoy building and managing compliance programs in fast paced and rapidly growing environments?
The Privacy Compliance Program Manager is an important part of Workdayâs data privacy and compliance function. This role reports into and supports the Chief Privacy Officer in ensuring that company practices, policies, processes, and procedures are performed in accordance with applicable privacy, data protection and compliance laws. Itâs a small and growing team where youâll get experience in a broad range of privacy projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Familiar with global privacy and compliance standards, such as EU Data Protection Directive, HIPAA, and GLBA
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy is necessary in order to analyze and finalize documents
- Organized, responsive, and able to gain support and consensus with multiple stakeholders
- CIPP or other certifications a plus
- Experience interacting with legal, compliance and audit departments
- Experience with software as a service and cloud computing
- BA or BS degree
- Developing internal policy and procedure documents to support Workday's privacy initiatives
- Monitor new privacy regulations and evaluate for applicability to the Workday Service
- Participating in privacy by design projects, including reviewing product functionality for privacy requirements
- Assist in the execution of data privacy related projects within the company
- Maintain controls documentation and conduct risk assessments with relation to data privacy
- Maintaining data processing and data transfer contracts that are required to transfer personal data among various entities in different countries and to third parties
- Assist in preparation and execution of new data processing agreements
- Clearly explaining data processing agreements to third parties, including customers and vendors
- Collaborating regularly with leadership to address emerging compliance requirements
- Improving existing privacy, ethics and compliance processes and procedures
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services