Process Development Associate (Temp to hire) KBI Biopharma
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED This position will involve growing cells, isolating and expanding cell clones based on their growth characteristics and productivity, processes optimization and execution of ELISAs and other analytical assays designed to test cell line characteristics and productivity. The work-related activities will additionally include general laboratory maintenance tasks. We are looking for a motivated candidate who has practical knowledge of aseptic techniques and the ability to perform work in a careful and reliable manner. Ability to maintain excellent laboratory documentation and to work with a limited supervision is also essential.
- Bachelors, or Masters Degree in Biology, Bioengineering, Microbiology or a related field,
- Extensive mammalian cell culture skills and practical knowledge of basic molecular biology techniques,
- Good verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizational and note-keeping skills
- Candidate should be well organized, self-motivated, and capable of working with limited supervision and in a collaborative and cross-functional environment
- Industrial experience with process development for antibody/recombinant protein production is an advantage.
||PO Box 15579 |
1101 Hamlin Road
Durham, NC 27704
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED