Process Specialist, Service Tesla Motors
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Process Specialist, Service
Tesla's goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. In Q1 of 2013 Tesla has delivered more than 10,000 electric vehicles to customers in 31 countries. Tesla's Model S is the world's first premium sedan designed and engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle and was named Automobile Magazine's 2013 Automobile of the YearÂ® and Motor Trend's prestigious 2013 Car of the YearÂ®.
We're looking for a Process Specialist to support our teams with process modeling, process rollout and process audits. We are a highly dynamic global organization with explosive growth, and are working on continuously improving all business processes in the Service organization. This position requires a quick learner with a passion for building process models, performing utilization analyses and running process audits. The position is located at the Tesla Factory in Fremont. If you are interested in becoming a part of a world-class team supporting the latest EV technology, we are interested in hearing from you. More details about the job are listed below:
- Develop, own and update process outlines for Tesla Service processes
- Roll out processes across the organization
- Become the subject matter expert for all business process-related questions
- Perform process analyses, including utilization rates, bottlenecks, trade-offs, process compliance, etc.
- Gather and evaluate feedback for continuous improvement of all processes
- Support with operational tasks as needed
Required Knowledge, Education and Experience:
- 4-year college/university degree
- 2+ years of business operations, strategy, or analytics background
- Familiarity with automotive service processes a plus
- Proven experience developing well-structured process models and materials, as well as precise communications to a range of internal stakeholders
- (Internal) customer orientation and great problem-solving skills required
- Experience working with technical specialists and customer service professionals
- Understand and honor the fact that ultimately, every process function is there to ensure the best possible customer experience
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED