Process Technician - Research & Development Applied Microstructures
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED This person will be responsible for the operation of vacuum-based vapor deposition coating equipment used to prepare thin film coatings.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Operate vacuum-based vapor deposition thin film coating systems
- Operate appropriate thin film characterization equipment including goniometer and ellipsometer
- Demonstrate process technology to customers for customer-specific applications
- Provide process support for equipment modifications and product development; help engineering team troubleshoot hardware problems; participate in product development and C&F work
- Perform routine maintenance operations on vapor deposition systems
- Implement future process improvements at the customer site
- Experience with vacuum-based thin film vapor deposition systems and chemical precursor safe handling practices
- 0 to 3 years experience in operation and routine maintenance of vacuum-based vapor deposition thin film process equipment (i.e. ALD/ CVD/ Etch etc.)
- Experience with thin film characterization methods including goniometry, ellipsometry, AFM, XPS, MS, FTIR, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science, or related discipline
- Customer focused, team player, flexible, and adaptable
- Data driven and quality oriented; able to get things done efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally (up to 10 of time)
- Must currently be legally authorized to work in the USA.
||1020 Rincon Circle |
San Jose, CA 95131
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED