Processing & Optical Engineer Integrated Photonics Technology, Inc.
We are seeking a Processing and Optical Engineer to perform microelectronic lab processing and some optical measurements and packaging. Responsibilities include: a) Independently perform microelectronics device processing and operate and maintain lab equipment to produce electrooptic devices; b) Test high-speed electrooptic (EO) waveguide devices using high precision mechanical translation stages, lasers and related optical and electronic instruments; c) Package the EO devices by fiber pigtailing and wiring electrodes; d) Basic modeling on optical waveguides; e) Assist to maintain laboratory facilities
- BSEE or MS (preferred) with more than two-year experience
- Experience with microelectronics device processing (must)
- Skills of fiber butt-coupling with optical channel waveguides
- Knowledge of RF and related equipment
- Experience with testing and packaging electro-optic devices
- Familiar with BeamProp and AutoCAD (plus)
- Knowledge and skill of holography is a plus.
Job Code: 01-DZ.
||Carlsbad, CA |