Producer Vantage Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description
Vantage Media was founded in 2002 as one of the first companies to offer search marketing solutions on a performance basis. Our company was one of the earliest customers of both Google and Yahoo and is now one of the largest providers of Performance Search Marketing services.
Vantage Media has been profitable since its founding and has experienced large growth in recent years with offices in Los Angeles, Miami and Guatemala. Our client base includes virtually all of the largest companies in the Insurance, Education and Moving industries. Today, Vantage Media is one of the largest providers of Performance Search Marketing services. With close to 250 major client brands including eHarmony.com, PODS and Allied Van Lines, our company ranks among the top five largest search agencies in the country.
In 2008, Vantage Media was named one of the fastest growing private companies in the Los Angeles area by Los Angeles Business Journal. Vantage Media was also one of the top five fastest growing technology companies in the Los Angeles area and ranked number 69 in North America in the Deloitte 2008 "Technology Fast 500."
We are currently looking for a Producer for our Corporate office in El Segundo, CA.
Major responsibilities will include:
- Own the profit and loss (P&L) for a portfolio of vertically focused media properties
- Strategize and prioritize new business ideas to monetize traffic and grow revenue streams
- Design, implement, test, and iterate user experiences and page layouts to optimize conversation rates and revenue per visitor
- Direct and own all content on the portal, including working with editorial teams to deliver the right content for the target audience
- Collaborate with the creative and engineering team to successfully execute the portal strategy
- Develop and deliver reporting on performance to keep work and team focused on revenue driving priorities and keep executive team updated on progress
The ideal candidate will have:
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates online media traffic optimization and monetization experience
- Demonstrated understanding of SEO and a passion for staying on top of industry trends
- Sufficient knowledge of web technologies to scope, manage, and work effectively with developers
- Strong sense of urgency and a self-motivated working style
- Excellent communication, people, and project management skills
||2101 Rosecrans Avenue |
El Segundo, CA 90245
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED