Producer 8D World
1. Define and create schedules and milestone deliverables for project.
2. Support the strategic planning process for the product.
3. Responsible for understanding the complete process of making a quality game including art, code and
4. Coordinate with staff and task interdependencies to ensure timely and accurate deliveries.
5. Support the Director in defining development processes and pipelines that support work-life balances
while ensuring maximum productivity.
6. Facilitate and drive team communication.
7. Coordinate resources through the company to ensure successful completion of the product.
8. Establish, maintain and enhance relationships with inside and outside creative resources, customers.
Skills / Abilities / Knowledge / Personal Suitability:
1. Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English language.
2. 1-3 yrs established experience at Producer / Project Management level.
3. Clear understanding and appreciation of schedules and milestones.
4. Extremely organized & detail oriented.
5. Ability to create, track and maintain comprehensive large-scale project schedules.
6. Has been closely following the hardware and software trends in the game industry.
7. Advanced MS Project skills.
8. Should be comfortable discussing performance and work ethic issues with team members.
9. Strong technical background.
10. Strong, demonstrable design/planning skills.
11. Self-motivated to focus and work without micro-management.
12. Ability to operate within a true team-oriented atmosphere.
13. Proven ability at successful multitasking under considerable pressure.
||500 West Cummings Park |
Woburn, MA 01801