Product and Product Marketing Manager Dasient
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Product Manager / Product Marketing Manager will play a critical role in the success of Dasients products in the marketplace. This candidate will determine and drive a go-to-market strategy that will enable Dasient to have successful product launches and enter the market as a product leader. This role has ownership over the overall product definition, messaging, positioning, and vision of our products.
- Help define products and features after gathering requirements
- Work with a brilliant engineering team for iterative/milestone-driven development of products and features
- Creating and owning strategic marketing platform, including target market definition, messaging, competitive positioning, packaging, and pricing for Dasient products
- Developing, planning, and executing marketing programs and campaigns aimed at raising awareness of Dasients security products in the market. Programs will be customer-facing, partner-facing, and community-facing.
- Creating and distributing of product-centric content into the market utilizing a variety of content streams: video, writing, website, blogs, podcasts, social media etc.
- Developing sales support materials (company/product presentations, sales scripts, demos, cheat sheets, etc.)
- Delivering product expertise, crafting real world solutions, writing local collateral to reach customers with a consistent and relevant message
- Develop the sales strategy for products and solutions. Analyze the sales cycle and channel mix for products and formulate ideas and approaches to optimize the selling process
- Support the closing of flagship deals through product presentations and demonstrations to customers (tradeshows, road shows, customer briefings)
- Recruit and manage beta customers when relevant and needed
- Develop relationships with a few flagship customers; turn these customers into references
- Develop and manage relationships with key analysts and members of the press
- Act as a product subject matter expert to internal and external stakeholders
- Self-starter with the preference for working in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to write clearly and briefly, to explain technical concepts and translate technology features into business benefits
- Aptitude to quickly come up to speed on new technology concepts
- Passion to evangelize a disruptive new technology
- Proven analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Strong writing skills
- Previous product management / product marketing experience a plus
- Previous experience working closely with engineering teams to develop products
- BA/BS in Computer Science or similar technical degree and MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
||Palo Alto, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED