Product Designer Codecademy
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Join Codecademy's design team and help create the best educational experience online.
As a product designer at Codecademy, you'll be involved in the product development process from start to finish. From brainstorming entirely new products to designing elegant flows & beautiful interfaces, you'll exercise your full range of product, interaction, and visual design skills on a daily basis.
You'll enjoy a high level of ownership of the products you work on. You'll partner with engineering, community, and data analysis to build and iterate on our products. We're looking for someone who sweats the details and is ready to tackle any design challenge that comes up between concepting and launching a product.
Your work will empower millions of people worldwide to learn how to code and create something. Together, we can redesign education and create the best online learning experience.
- Make high-level contributions to product strategy by concepting future products and improving existing products
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into elegant flows & simple, intuitive interfaces
- Work with engineers and oversee the building of products you design
- Review portfolios and help grow the Codecademy design team
- A portfolio featuring great interaction design for apps
- Ability to clearly communicate and discuss design decisions
- Clean and elegant design aesthetic (from product to interaction to visual)
- Strong eye for typography, layout, and color
- Proficiency with your favorite tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, pen/paper?)
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED