Product Line Manager/Optical Ethernet Integrated Photonics Technology, Inc.
IPITEK, a leading manufacturer of Broadband networking products, is searching for an Optical Ethernet Product Line Manager to champion and promote IPITEKs Advanced Optical Ethernet Product Line.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage product lifecycle from concept to end-of-life.
- Manage transition of new products to manufacturing.
- Define and manage product roadmap and strategies.
- Support sales and marketing activities to drive sales growth.
- Develop pricing strategies and drive product forecasting.
- Help product marketing in articulating product positioning to sales and customers.
- Participate in engineering specification reviews to ensure market alignment.
- Subject matter expert in Carrier Ethernet technologies and market trends.
- BSEE, MSEE, PhD, or equivalent and 10+ years of working experience in broadband systems.
- Must be able to work closely with sales, marketing, engineering and technology partners and must have effective organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Extensive experience in Gigabit Ethernet and Internet Protocol Technology.
- Minimum of 3 years in product line management.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent PC, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to travel.
Ideal candidate has:
- At least five years of experience and a deep understanding of modern network architectures and cost effective design.
- A make-it-happen attitude with high energy.
- Passion for success, and a strong sense of accountability.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, entrepreneurial-influenced culture of shifting demands and changing priorities.
Job Code: 12-08-PLCE.
||Carlsbad, CA |