Product Management Director Netsmart Technologies Inc.
Netsmart Technologies, Inc. is an established, leading supplier of enterprise-wide software solutions for health and human services providers with over 1400 clients, including 36 systems with state agencies. Netsmart's clients include health and human services organizations: public health agencies, mental health and substance abuse clinics, psychiatric hospitals, and managed care organizations. Avatar Practice Management and the Avatar Clinician Workstation, Netsmart's core products are full-featured information systems that operate on a variety of operating systems, hardware platforms, and mobile devices and offer unlimited scalability. Netsmart Technologies is #41 on the healthcare informatics top 100.
We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time employees, such as:
Health Insurance / Dental Insurance
Short / Long Term Disability
401(k) Plan / EAP
Flexible Savings Plans
We look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and exciting organization. We value individual contributions in a team setting, backed by a progressive set of support tools and training. If you are seeking an environment that encourages constant growth and skill improvement, consider a career at Netsmart Technologies, Inc.!
The Avatar Product Management Director (APMD) will be responsible for managing the product life cycle for the company's flagship behavioral health product line. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to assisting with the defining new products for the company. The APMD will manage all aspects of the life cycle including market research, product requirements, pricing, launch coordination and creation of sales tools. The APMD must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, the drive to make that vision a reality, and the ability to execute at the tactical level. They must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
The APMD must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. They will work with development to define product release requirements and with marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. The APMD will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for the Avatar product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for P&L management for the product line to ensure revenue and profit margin attainment utilizing standard financial models; Processes include working with sales on forecasts and development on cost estimates to ensure profitability.
- Drives the product and business planning process across cross functional organizations of the company, including Sales, Services, Marketing, Development, etc.
- Defines the product vision and strategy to meet market and customer requirements. Directs the build/buy/partner analysis and direction for achieving the product vision; Assures product aligns with the company strategy and goals.
- Defines the value proposition and positioning platform for the product line.
- Drives the execution of all product lifecycle processes for the product line including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch; Chairs the cross functional launch teams for product launch
- Owns and communicates the product roadmap
- Specifies market requirements for current and future products by conducting market and competitive research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Develops pricing strategy and establishes product bundling options
- Creates sales training materials / content and sales tools
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction with the end product
- Manage a team of Product Managers
||Shawnee Mission, KS 66211 |