Product Management Lead - Healthcare Services Apigee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About Apigee, The API Company
Apps are changing the way we live, and APIs are the secret ingredient that makes apps work. Apigee gives businesses and developers everything they need to be successful in the app economy. Hundreds of companies including AT&T, eBay, Pearson, Gilt Groupe, and Walgreens use Apigee to reach new customers and drive innovation through APIs.
Apigee's API Platform enables businesses and developers to deliver well designed, scalable APIs and apps, drive developer adoption, and extract business value from their API ecosystem.
About Apigee People
Apigee hires smart people who love to solve hard problems and have fun. We?re passionate. We love APIs, we love our customers, and we love application developers. We work as a team, fast and focused, learning as we go. We respect one another, our customers and everyone we do business with.
About being a Product Management Lead at Apigee
Apigee is seeking a senior Product Management Lead to act as the unifying force behind Apigee?s product strategy and execution for the healthcare services vertical. This critical role at Apigee will have you working closely with our customers, prospects, sales, marketing, and engineering teams to set strategic vision and lead the implementation of new technology based products that complement our product offerings for the healthcare domain. The role will necessitate command of the healthcare industry, its development challenges and industry pain points, as well as a solid understanding of how information flows across various dimensions of the healthcare value chain.
The Product Management Lead of Healthcare Services will...
- Empower leading companies in the healthcare sector reach new customers and drive innovation through Apigee?s product offerings
- Identify, assess and scope new opportunities, build business cases, and define vision and strategy for Apigee?s API, Apps and Analytics offerings to our healthcare customers
- Develop and launch new products, enhance existing products and drive high priority new feature development from conception to launch and optimization
- Build consensus on strategy, design, and technical decisions, and ensure that appropriate approaches are employed to deliver high quality results. Partner closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods
- Champion products throughout the execution schedule, track product development, and develop product launch plans
- Work with sales and marketing on positioning, core messaging, and to drive market adoption
Think you might be our Product Management Lead of Healthcare Services? You bring to the table...
- 8+ years of experience as a software product manager with focus on healthcare domain
- Proven track record of successfully bringing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or Cloud based On-Demand enterprise software products like CRM, ERP, MIS, HRM, CM to market
- Solid understanding of a variety of software products, solutions and service offerings in the market, targeted towards health care domain
- Experience assessing the competitive landscape, building the strategic road map for healthcare industry-facing products, and managing product delivery, with accountability for key growth metrics.
- Ability to understand the technical aspects of Apigee?s leading products, as well as the dynamics and trends of the healthcare market, and effectively bridge the gap between the two.
- Ability to break down complex problems into steps that drive product development in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with a passion for innovation and new technologies
- Love for start-up environments that smartly and quickly deliver new features to market
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills
- High level of integrity, work ethics, can-do attitude
Apigee offers great compensation, work-life balance, health insurance coverage, insurance for your financial protection, and savings/investment plans. This includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, and 401(k).
We are a non-accrued vacation time company, whereby we allow as much time you need for personal and vacation matters, with proper management approval. There is freedom in planning the workday with flexible start and stop times subject to the company's needs.
Apigee is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.
||Palo Alto, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED