Product Management: Product Leader - Financials Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We're looking for a product area leader to provide ownership and vision for our financials product and help revolutionize the way businesses think about financial operations and accounting. You will serve as the product expert, the end-to-end experience owner, the âfaceâ of the product area, as well as a team people manager. You should have a solid understanding of core financials, assets, cash and budgets/planning. Weâre looking for a team player who is passionate about building products and bringing them to market.
- 10+ years experience as a financials product manager or strategist.
- Functional knowledge of the record to report functions, assets, cash and budgets/planning.
- Experience with the issues facing US based multinational organizations.
- Excellent understanding of financial requirements for large enterprises.
- Leads a team of Product Managers and Business Analysts to deliver a superior end product.
- Engages in strategic product discussions with the functional leaders in our customer base and key prospects during the sales cycle.Â
- Maintains a product roadmap and manages the product backlog based on customer feedback, sales opportunities, and input from product strategy.
- Serves as the product champion and expert point of contact for all internal stakeholders including, product strategy, engagement managers, field readiness, sales support, and product marketing.
- Evangelizes the product features and expected enhancements to both internal and external stakeholders, including Rising, user groups, customer calls, prospect calls, webinars, and customer visits.
- Leads product-area advisory council with key customers.
- Partners with Alliances and Product Strategy to engage with ISVs for integration connectors and strategic relationships.
- Participates in corporate and industry events.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services