PRODUCT MANAGEMENT- Technical Product Manager - Search Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Technical Product Manager -Â Search
Location: Pleasanton, CA or San Francisco, CA
Do you get excited about defining a highly scalable, extremely accurate and efficient search engine for the leading SaaS platform in the era of cloud computing? Do you want to drive the strategy and vision for search tools to support the development of bleeding edge enterprise applications?
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize through Fortune 500 companies.
Weâre looking for a Product Manager with the following skills to help innovate Workdayâs native search capabilities:
- In-depth knowledge of search engine space including search algorithms, ranking and ordering
- In-depth knowledge of machine learning, artificial intelligence, natural language processing or data mining
- Experience in building highly scalable, extremely reliable search engines in a SaaS environment
- Solid understanding of Operations of such systems in data centers and private cloud architectures
- Work with Core Technology Architects through design, implementation and testing
- Work with Operations through roll out and metrics of platform changes
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to adapt to change
- Define a product roadmap and determine requirements for each release
- Experience with SaaS is a plus
- Experience with scrum and other agile development methods is a plus
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requires 5+ years enterprise software experience
- Requires 5+ years of product management, consulting, or development experience
- Requires a bachelor's degree in computer Science or other technical major
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services