Product Manager - Airline Relationships Travel Holdings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Position Overview:
The position will be responsible for the negotiation, maintenance, production and overall quality of our Airline partner agreements; to ensure that we have the best pricing for this segment of our business. The position entails both maintaining and expanding our current product and services, and exploring / developing opportunities for packaged air services.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven industry history and results within the Airline industry, preferably as Revenue Manager.
- Ideal candidate will have extensive direct experience negotiating and procuring air travel product suitable for packaged online travel within B2B wholesaler (Tour Operator) as well as B2C environment, as well established contacts, relationships and history within this field.
- Demonstrated ability to source, initiate, maintain and strengthen relationships with both prospective and existing suppliers, as well as internally through our Sales team and various distribution channels.
- We seek an individual who can identify, secure and grow a business relationship; ultimately building comprehensive supplier loyalty to our company.
- Aggressive, results oriented individual. Self motivated and driven and willing to work on their own within a sizeable geographic territory.
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with employees and senior management.
- Ability to schedule, prepare and execute extensive Sales trips / missions and ability to garner high quality meetings with key decision-makers.
- Excellent Negotiation skills, be able to sell the company and lead the conversation.
- Aggressive, entrepreneurial results oriented individual. Self motivated, driven and able to deliver aggressive targets and provide rapid return on investment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including public speaking and proposal and presentation writing.
- Multi-lingual skills, including English are beneficial.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel as well as the ability to grasp the various technology solutions Travel Holdings offers.
- Ability to travel up to 40 within the assigned territory, as well as to Company meetings and trade shows around the world.
- Have a clean background and pass a drug test.
||Orlando, FL |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED