Product Manager- Analytics E2open
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Category:Product Management
Employment Duration:Full Time
# of Openings:1
More and more companies with complex, outsourced networks of suppliers, logistics providers, and distributors lack much needed visibility, collaboration, and control over the multi-enterprise business processes driving success or failure. One company can solve this challenge, driving dramatic and fast improvements in customer service and profitability through on demand solutions for demand and supply networks?E2open.
As a member of the E2open team, you?ll be working on cutting-edge technology solutions that are transforming how the world?s largest manufacturing companies do business. Our customers span a range of industries and include Boeing, Cisco, Dell, Hitachi, IBM, RIM, Seagate, and Vodafone for whom we have created a large network of 75,000+ trading partners.
E2open is well positioned to grow in today?s cost constrained economy while realizing the benefits of its recurring revenue subscription model. With operations in multiple international locations including Malaysia, Taiwan, the United Kingdom and the United States, E2open offers a multitude of challenging and rewarding career opportunities.
At E2open, we understand that our global success is a direct result of the efforts and dedication of our worldwide team. In every E2open office, you will find smart, energetic people that exhibit teamwork, professionalism, integrity and most importantly, deliver quality and value to our customers.
We hope to hear from you!
1. Responsible for defining product direction and roadmap for Analytics
2. Owns delivery of the Functional Specifications, product use cases, product roadmap, and pricing
3. Works with Marketing in market research and production of MRD
4. Works with sales to help position and sell the analytics solutions
5. Works with marketing to evangelize the products to the analyst community and provide though leadership in the industry
6. Works closely with R&D to drive timely and effective delivery of high quality SAAS products
1. 3-5 Years product management experience in Analytics or related software space
2. Hands on experience designing or using BI tools such as Cognos, Tableau or Business Objects
3. Experience defining metrics related to supply chain, procurement or related space
4. Authoring Skills: Ability to articulate and document product features to customers and product requirements to R&D
5. Communication skills: Ability to work closely with internal and external stakeholders in building consensus and evangelizing the vision is important
6. Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Science or Engineering required. Masters or PhD is a plus. MBA is a plus.
||Dallas, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED