Product Manager, Analytics Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you think you can measure fun?
As Product Manager, Analytics, you'll work with top tier engineers, fellow product managers, and business analysts to drive the vision and build out a world-class analytics platform for GREE International. Your analytics expertise and work will power GREE's games, both live and under development. Â GREE collects massive amounts of data in real time for it's games, but we're taking the next step in developing best in class tools for analysis, prediction and reporting. And as GREE is a very data driven company, you'll be given the resources you need to build what you come up with.Â
- 2-3 years of product management experience working on data platforms, mobile apps or games
- Strong understanding of gaming and analyticsÂ
- Experience working with real-time data processing
- Great eye for information display and communication
- In depth experience with hadoop, Vertica, teradata, MySQL, Greenplum or another database
- Experience with data architectureÂ
- Knowledge of an analysis tool such as MicroStrategy, Tableau, Business Objects, or Cognos
- Comfort with a scripting language
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Functional Area:||Business Development|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services