Product Manager EnergyHub
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Overview
EnergyHub provides award-winning energy management software that reaches devices in hundreds of thousands of homes across North America. Our technology enables consumers to save hundreds of dollars a year on their energy bills and helps utilities avoid building new power plants.
We're expanding our product team and looking for a hard-working Product Manager seeking an engaging environment where you can work closely with smart and motivated people across a broad spectrum of technologies to develop outstanding energy management products. This position is ideal for the candidate who's built great technology products and wants to cut their teeth in product management or someone who is looking to expand their existing product management skills.
At EnergyHub, the product team is involved in almost every facet of our business. From engineering to marketing to business development to QA to support, you'll have a chance to sit at the nexus of all of it. Our team is small and flexible, so you'll get to work on a wide variety of projects, from consumer-facing mobile apps for energy management to utility-facing enterprise-grade load management applications to web services for partner integrations.
Responsibilities - at EnergyHub you will:
- Contribute to the entire product development lifecycle - wireframing, writing specs, working with engineers, and making sure the product gets out the door on time
- Gather market feedback, work with clients, and ensure that we're building the right products to meet our customers' needs
- Run quantitative product and marketing optimization experiments to determine what customers actually want from our products and services
- Generate ideas and champion enhancements
- Be the product expert to internal teams
Requirements - To be successful you must:
- Have a college degree from a competitive school and several years of relevant work experience
- Possess a strong interest in developing awesome products
- Be a proven self-starter, who is motivated and has a track record of delivering results
- Have a strong design and usability sense; you should also be able to step into the user's shoes and be their advocate
- Have excellent writing, organizational, and time management skills
- Have a high quantitative and analytical aptitude and a desire to make data-based decisions
Tools that our product team uses - You should know or be eager to learn:
- Google Apps/Docs
- Basic Photoshop
- Basic HTML/CSS
- Basic SQL and/or MongoDB
EnergyHub is a Brooklyn-based startup located in the historic Old American Can Factory by the Gowanus Canal (right across the street from Whole Foods). EnergyHub offers great benefits, including: company-paid medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependents, 401(k), stock options, paid vacations, delicious snacks, foosball, and more!
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
EnergyHub provides a cloud-hosted software platform for managing energy use in homes and small businesses. We sell through a variety of channels: thermostat OEMs, electric utilities, and digital service providers. Together, our partners have sold over 100,000 EnergyHub-powered devices, and we have our sights set on 1 million devices in the next few years. We've raised about 18M of venture capital, and we're based in Brooklyn, NY.
Shipping Product Investors: Physic Ventures All Jobs: at EnergyHub
|Headquarters:||232 Third St Suite C201|
Brooklyn, NY 11215
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|
|Company Profile:||We are always seeking the curious, collaborative, and creative
Our team of engineers, designers, and developers are also artists, cooks, writers, and DJs. We are curious, collaborative, and creative in and out of the work place. Whether discussing circuit board design during gourmet lunch club or stress-testing the latest Android app on an employee's new phone, we like to solve problems.
We also live our mission. Most of us cycle or take public transportation to work. We compost in our kitchen and employ eWaste programs for old electronics. We continue to look for ways to cut down waste, from the shop to the front desk.
Are you an amazing developer, engineer, biz dev guy/gal, designer, marketer, project manager, basket weaver or dolphin trainer with the energy and passion to succeed Send us your rsum We may not get back to you until an opportunity arises, but hey, that might be sooner than you think.|
Support EnergyHub with Social Media services