Product Manager EnergyHub
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Overview
EnergyHub provides award-winning energy management software that reaches devices in hundreds of thousands of homes across North America. Our technology enables consumers to save hundreds of dollars a year on their energy bills and helps utilities avoid building new power plants.
We're expanding our product team and looking for a hard-working Product Manager seeking an engaging environment where you can work closely with smart and motivated people across a broad spectrum of technologies to develop outstanding energy management products. This position is ideal for the candidate who's built great technology products and wants to cut their teeth in product management or someone who is looking to expand their existing product management skills.
At EnergyHub, the product team is involved in almost every facet of our business. From engineering to marketing to business development to QA to support, you'll have a chance to sit at the nexus of all of it. Our team is small and flexible, so you'll get to work on a wide variety of projects, from consumer-facing mobile apps for energy management to utility-facing enterprise-grade load management applications to web services for partner integrations.
Responsibilities - at EnergyHub you will:
- Contribute to the entire product development lifecycle - wireframing, writing specs, working with engineers, and making sure the product gets out the door on time
- Gather market feedback, work with clients, and ensure that we're building the right products to meet our customers' needs
- Run quantitative product and marketing optimization experiments to determine what customers actually want from our products and services
- Generate ideas and champion enhancements
- Be the product expert to internal teams
Requirements - To be successful you must:
- Have a college degree from a competitive school and several years of relevant work experience
- Possess a strong interest in developing awesome products
- Be a proven self-starter, who is motivated and has a track record of delivering results
- Have a strong design and usability sense; you should also be able to step into the user's shoes and be their advocate
- Have excellent writing, organizational, and time management skills
- Have a high quantitative and analytical aptitude and a desire to make data-based decisions
Tools that our product team uses - You should know or be eager to learn:
- Google Apps/Docs
- Basic Photoshop
- Basic HTML/CSS
- Basic SQL and/or MongoDB
EnergyHub is a Brooklyn-based startup located in the historic Old American Can Factory by the Gowanus Canal (right across the street from Whole Foods). EnergyHub offers great benefits, including: company-paid medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependents, 401(k), stock options, paid vacations, delicious snacks, foosball, and more!
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
EnergyHub, an independent subsidiary of Alarm.com, provides a cloud hosted platform for managing energy use in homes and small businesses. Together, EnergyHub and Alarm.com are leading the Internet of Things revolution: Alarm.com has more than two million subscribers, and almost a million people are connected to EnergyHub.
Profitable All Jobs: at EnergyHub
|Headquarters:||232 Third St Suite C201|
Brooklyn, NY 11215
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|
|Company Profile:||EnergyHub, an independent subsidiary of Alarm.com, provides a cloud-hosted platform for managing energy use in homes and small businesses. Together, EnergyHub and Alarm.com are leading the Internet of Things revolution: Alarm.com has more than two millions subscribers, and almost a million people are connected to EnergyHub.
Thermostat manufacturers white-label EnergyHub's software to give their users a simple and convenient way to control wi-fi thermostats from any smartphone. Utilities use EnergyHub to keep the power grid stable. Home security and cable companies use EnergyHub to bake cutting-edge energy management capabilities into their existing products.
EnergyHub is leveraging its leadership position in the IoT to develop the most advanced, intelligent device-control technologies in the world. Come join us.|
Support EnergyHub with Social Media services