Product Manager HowAboutWe
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Who We Are
HowAboutWe is the modern love company. We help people fall in love and stay in love.
We're a well-funded ($18.5mm), rapidly-growing startup with headquarters in Brooklyn, NY. We build breathtaking products that transform people?s lives. You can read more about us here.
We have three main products:
- HowAboutWe Dating is the offline dating site. Members post date ideas, connect, and meet - offline.
- HowAboutWe for Couples helps couples have wonderful experiences together. Members choose from our curated collection of one-of-a-kind experiences for two; we take care of all the booking. It?s the must-have membership for the modern couple.
- The Date Report provides engaging, entertaining and enlightening content about dating and relationships.
Who You Are
You are an experienced product manager who wants to help us build a suite of large, consumer-facing products that revolutionize the way people find and sustain love online and offline.
As a thinker, you are creative, independent, and smart. You are innovative while also being fanatical about details. You are totally self-motivated while also being a terrific collaborator. You are the most organized person you know. You have an intense desire to be constantly learning and contributing. You want to make things that make millions of people happier.
You will be the product manager for our Couples products, including our website and suite of mobile apps on iPhone, iPad and Android.
Your goal in this job is to build the best dating products in the world. This involves guiding the rapid development of features on all platforms through our iteration cycle of ideation, prioritization, design, user testing, development, QA, data analysis, and refinement.
The role includes collaborating closely with our content, CRM, advertising platform, business development, data science, and customer acquisition teams.
You will report to our Director of Product.
- Competitive Salaries and Stock Options ? We pay highly competitive salaries in addition to significant stock options.
- Continued Learning ? We'll pay for team members to attend conferences and get coaching to continue learning their craft
- Health Insurance, Vision, and Dental ? Exceptional Health Benefits.
- Ten Paid Holidays ? Our office closes for all standard paid holidays.
- Fifteen PTO Days ? We encourage all team members to take vacation and recharge.
- Food & Drink ? Stocked fridge, some team meals, etc.
This position is for full-time employment on-site in our office in DUMBO. We will support relocation for the right candidates.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED