Product Manager Business Solutions Telovations
Bright House Networks is an award-winning company made up of friendly, energetic employees who go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service. Our strength is in our employees. Customer loyalty is our top priority, and our employees are committed to building unique relationships in a fast-paced team environment. Bright House Networks encourages a positive, supportive and open culture which rewards employee accountability and grants empowerment for all members of our team. Our commitment to diversity guarantees we employ the best.
This position reports to the Director of Product Management and will have direct reports.
The following duty statements are illustrative of the essential functions of the job and do not include other non-essential or marginal duties that may be required. The company reserves the right to modify or change the duties or essential functions of this job at any time.
? Assist the ongoing refinement of business services including data transport, DIA, voice and other managed service offering
- Help to productize components of the business services portfolio for both the SMB and Enterprise market
- Help manage the tactical launch of new service offerings
- Help to define and communicate product strategy based on market research, competitive analysis, technology roadmaps, and vendor interaction
- Assist in the development of business requirements for new and existing services
- Review existing technologies and their effectiveness to meet business needs
- Work with the vendor community on specific product needs to improve the service offering and/or enhance its deployment
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and prospects
- Manage SKUs, product catalog, pricing and margin analysis
? Partner with marketing to deliver all necessary product collateral as well as user documentation
? Work with the BHN divisions and corporate staff on new product launch projects from initial concept and business case development through design, build, test, and implementation
? Provide technical and organizational guidance during the implementation of new and existing products
? Assist sales team with RFP?s and gathering customer requirements as needed by participating on conference calls or visiting Enterprise customers as required
? Demonstrable research, analytical, problem-solving, and organizational abilities
? Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Sharepoint
? Excellent oral/written communication and inter-personal skills
? Ability to multi-task and work to meet deadlines, both independently and as a team member
? Collaborative working skills and an ability to delegate credit to others for accomplishments. An approach to teamwork that fosters communications and collaboration
? Demonstrated strong ethics and honesty
? 5 - 7 years of product marketing, product management or project management experience in a business to business market
- Ability to create a business case and launch a product
- Product lifecycle management
? Technical familiarity with voice, Ethernet and IP technologies
? Bachelor?s degree in business or technology field preferred or equivalent working experience.
Riverview, Florida, United States
Technology - Solutions Development
||Riverview, FL |