Product Manager-Central Management Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Palo Alto Networks is building a world-class product management organization and continues to look for top-notch product managers to expand the team. As a Panorama product manager at Palo Alto Networks, you will help to design and productize the most innovative central management solutions.
In addition to your own creativity, you will also rely on interaction with customers, prospects, and partners to understand market needs and problems. You will be expected to come up with innovative solutions that meet customer known and unknown needs. You will be involved with all aspects of Palo Alto Networks products throughout the life cycle (conception, definition, development, release and post-release activities) managing strategic planning, feature selection and tactical activities with a focus on providing central management for hundreds of devices.
Other responsibilities include collaborating with Product Marketing to create product related sales and marketing collateral; evangelizing the products and product strategy both internally and externally.
- Main contributor to the Panorama product line though market and customer analysis, requirements development, business case development, collateral, pricing, product strategy, and product positioning
- Responsible for strategy and direction of the Panorama central management solution
- Ability to work effectively with all areas of the organization, from the internal teams of engineering, IT, support, QA, and marketing to external field teams as well as customer engagement and relationship development
- Feature prioritization and tradeoff decision making
- Strong desire to take ownership of the full product life cycle
- Drive to design something new, innovative, and disruptive
- Strong domain expertise in device management and/or centralized security system management
- Minimum 3-5 years in product management, systems engineering, or software engineering related to management of remote devices
- Previous experience working as a security, network, or operations admin is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel to meet with customers to gather insight as well as provide recommendations to make Panorama successful globally
- Demonstrable track record of success
- BS/MS or equivalent experience required
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED