Product Manager - Certifications Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As a Product Manager of Certifications at Palo Alto Networks, you will drive many product certification projects. The projects are incredibly valuable as they enable our products to be sold into many key markets including the United States Federal Government. In this role, you will be responsible for formulating much of our certifications strategy, coordinate all activities related to the product certifications, as well as individually contribute much of the content required to obtain these certifications. You will also be responsible defining the product features required to successfully complete FIPS and Common Criteria certifications.
- Work closely with sales management and product management to devise an appropriate certifications strategy
- Must be able to translate certification requirements into product features and drive those product features through the release process
- Coordinate all aspects of the certifications projects from start to finish
- Build a solid technical understanding of the product line to speak fluently with consultants, certification agencies, and more to achieve certifications with as few additional resources as possible.
- Perform basic product testing (for pre-testing purposes) to ensure success during certification testing.
- Work with individual product experts, outside consultants and firms, certification agencies, and more to successfully complete the certifications projects.
- Select outside contractors and certification agencies for certification projects.
- Expert in Common Criteria and FIPS 140-2 certifications.
- Technical background in networking and network security.
- Knowledge of cryptographic concepts.
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently with limited direction.
- Minimum 3-5 years of certification management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
BS or equivalent experience required.
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED