Product Manager - Compensation (02718) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Workday is looking for a Compensation product manager who can help drive the requirements and design of our core compensation features. Weâre looking for someone who can help bring a new perspective and fresh ideas. You will be responsible for gathering business requirements, doing functional design, and presenting compensation features to customers, prospects, partners and analysts.
- 5+ years enterprise applications experience
- Excellent understanding of Compensation requirements for large enterprises
- Functional knowledge preferred in one or more of the following areas: Grades, Salary, Merit, Bonus, and Stock
- Enjoy presenting product requirements and features to external audiences
- Research, summarize, and prioritize customer business requirements
- Experience creating detailed functional design documents
- Work closely with developers and QA to ensure the product you intended to have built actually gets built
- Be the product champion and expert point of contact for implementation consultants, support desk, documentation, sales support, marketing, and product strategy
- Work effectively within and across teams to get things accomplished
- Review, comment, target and Â follow-up on bug and enhancement requests
- Leadership experience, decisive, fast learner, detail oriented, enjoy fast paced work environments
- Sense of humor
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services