Product Manager - Customer Accounts Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
About the Team
We're looking for a product manager experienced in the latest trends in customer accounts management to join Workday's Financials Product Management team. You should have a solid understanding of order-to-cash process. As a product manager at Workday, you will define business requirements, produce functional design specifications, and work closely with software engineers to turn functional specifications into next-generation business services. Weâre looking for a team player who is passionate about building products and bringing them to market.
About the Role
- Research, summarize, and prioritize customer business requirements.
- Create and collaborate on detailed functional designs, using Agile methodologies and tools.
- Work closely with developers and QA to ensure the product you intended to have built actually gets built.
- Be the product champion and expert point of contact for implementation consultants, support desk, documentation, sales support, marketing, and product strategy.
- Present product requirements and features to external audiences.
- Review, comment, follow-up, and target bug and enhancement requests.
- Work effectively within and across teams to get things accomplished.
- 5+ years experience as an enterprise application product manager, consultant or leadership role in an accounts receivables organization
- Functional knowledge in one or more of the following areas: customer record maintenance, project billing, customer invoicing, receivables aging, customer payments and revenue reporting.
- Excellent understanding of customer account management in one or more of the following industries: professional services, business services, software, high-tech, financial services or non-for profit.
- Leadership experience, decisive, fast learner, detail oriented, and enjoy a fast paced work environment.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience. MBA a plus
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services