Product Manager - eHow Now Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Product Manager - eHow Now
Product Development | Santa Monica, CA, United States
If you are an enterprising product manager on the lookout for a start-up-like opportunity, we have a new project at eHow.com, the 13th largest property on the web, that is right for you. We are seeking a self-starting 'intrapreneur' to join our team in building a new business at eHow. This person must be flexible and comfortable filling a need where it arises. The initial focus will include working on basic site functionality and customer service. As we are a small team building a new business line, there will be significant hands-on customer service work to inform the product. As we grow, there will be an opportunity to hire and manage customer service team-members to whom much of the hands-on work will be transitioned.
- Project manage the implementation and ongoing maintenance of product requirements.
- Collaborate with developers and QA to test features before they are launched to the production site.
- Provide competitive analysis on all current and future product /feature offerings.
- Manage the development backlog for our CRM tools.
- Assist with development and implementation of CRM policies and procedures.
- Handle day-to-day customer service support as needed.
- 2-3 years of related internet work experience; consumer-focus preferred.
- Bachelor's of Science Degree, Business Degree, or equivalent experience.
- Timely / successful execution of project assignments with little to no quality problems.
- Able to establish relationships and collaborate with all matrixed team members.
- Able to handle multiple simultaneous projects.
- Some familiarity with HTML for testing/QA.
- Familiar with ticket management tools and customer relationship management tools a plus.
- Critical thinker with great listening and communication skills.
- A customer-service oriented personality and mindset who will champion the value of the customer within our organization.
- Feels a personal sense of achievement when customers are delighted.
- A strong drive to achieve, learn and grow.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Monica, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED