Product Manager Flex Product Miasole
Manages product cycle for flexible product. Leads cross functional team to move project through C&F phase, prototype phase, production, and obsolescence. Establishes and maintains lines of communciations with engineering, manufacturing, reliablity, and sales groups on issues regarding product requirements, product release timelines, sales training, and customer test data analysis. Must have technical background with experience in solar panel R&D, manufacturing, and/or field application. Must have previous product marketing/commercial experience and be highly effective when dealing with customers. Ideal candidate will also have experience in roof top PV and roofing systems. Ideal candidate will also possess product management experience in following areas- creating MRD's, familiarity with ECO process, and use of Agile and Oracle systems.
1. Manage a cross functional team to develop product from C&F to production thru obsolescense phase.
2. Define and manage flexible product roadmap. Internally, lead the internal stakeholders to understand product roadmap tradeoffs and drive roadmap decisions based on measurable criteria
1. Own flexible product roadmap
2. Project management of product through entire product development cycle
3. Own and manage flexible product financial models that support executive-level decision making for critical go-to-market product/system decisions, including understanding of market segmentation.
4. Understand changing competitive environment globally regarding solar industry and factor into all key
1. Cross functional leadership experience. The ability to develop and maintain relationships with various stakeholders in the organization.
2. Previous product marketing/product management and commercial experience
3. Minimum 5 years in direct experience with PV R&D, manufacturing, and/or field application.
4. Knowledge of rooftop PV systems- commercial and residential segments
5. Knowledge of electrical systems and electricity production in terms of power conversion
6. Knowledge of financial modeling of projects, including internal ROI, depreciation, etc
7.Understanding of utility tariffs and rate of return
8. Understanding of solar technology, future industry directions, global trends, competitors, system-
level design (inverters, A/C, electric interconnections)
9. High performance/high throughput worked
10. Superior communication skills
11. Global experience/global mindset
?BS Degree in Engineering/ Physics
?5+ years of previous experience in related field
||Sunnyvale, CA |