Product Manager for Agile Software Development DealerSocket
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We are a fast growing technology company building configurable web-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software solutions for specific industries. We currently service the Retail Automotive and Insurance industries. We are looking for highly motivated Collaborate with developers and business unit to create new stories. Duties will include add stories and defects to product backlog and managing future releases. Consult with business experts and executive team to identify future product needs. Own product vision and communicate to all parties involved. Ensure products are implemented according to requirements
Applicants need to be local and able to come into the office on a daily basis to work with the other developers as part of a team.
- BS/BA in Computer Science/Computer Engineering (foreign equivalent acceptable)
- Product Management
- Agile Software Practices
- User Interface Design
- Requirements Gathering
- Project Management
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience in a product manager or senior business analyst role in an Agile Software Development Environment.
- Ensure products are launched according to published schedules
- Keep business owners up to date on project status and potential issuesResolve project, design, or resource issues before they cause schedule delays
- Expert in AGILE/SCRUM methodologies
- Understanding of development process: development, testing, and deployment as well as work breakdown, dependencies, responsibilities
- Understanding and experience in user interface best practices
- SQL experience is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through Excellent communication skills - verbal and written - with the ability to communicate technical information in a non-technical manner
- Highly analytical, logical, and good problem solver
- Able to plan work, organize time, and maintain workflow
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of staff
- Familiarity with User Interface best practices
- Strong salary and flexible hours
- Casual work environment the latest in technologies
- Ability to grow your career as the company grows
- 401K Plan
- 100 HMO Health Care Plan Company pays 100 of your premium.
- Dental Plan Company pays 100 of your premium.
||1000 Calle Amanecer |
San Clemente, CA 92673
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED