We're looking for a product manager experienced in global financial operations and accounting to join Workday's Financials Product Management team. You should have a solid understanding of the issues facing US based multinational organizations when it comes to multi-GAAP, global taxes and global Payments.Â As a product manager at Workday, you will define business requirements, produce functional design specifications, and work closely with software engineers to turn functional specifications into next-generation business services. Weâre looking for a team player who is passionate about building products and bringing them to market.
* 8+ years experience as an enterprise financials product manager or consultant.
* Functional experience with one or more of the following: multi-currency, document sequencing, alternate account structures, shared services with inter-company accounting, IFRS, VAT and other non-US based transaction tax structures, and non-US based asset tax.
* Proven design skills for packaged financial applications for large global enterprises.
* Leadership experience, decisive, fast learner, detail oriented, and enjoy a fast paced work environment.
* Research, summarize, and prioritize customer business requirements globally or for specific countries.
* Create and collaborate on detailed functional designs, using Agile methodologies and tools.
* Work closely with developers and QA to ensure the product you intended to build gets delivered.
* Be the product champion and expert point of contact for implementation consultants, support desk, documentation, sales support, marketing, and product strategy.
* Present product requirements and features to external audiences.
* Review, comment, follow-up, and target bug and enhancement requests.
* Work effectively within and across teams to get things accomplished.
|Location:||Pleasanton, CA |
|Engineering / Product Dev / Science|
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588