Product Manager - Global Financials Workday, Inc.
We're looking for a product manager experienced in global financial operations and accounting to join Workday's Financials Product Management team. You should have a solid understanding of the issues facing US based multinational organizations when it comes to multi-GAAP, global taxes and global Payments.Â As a product manager at Workday, you will define business requirements, produce functional design specifications, and work closely with software engineers to turn functional specifications into next-generation business services. Weâre looking for a team player who is passionate about building products and bringing them to market.
- 8+ years experience as an enterprise financials product manager or consultant.
- Functional experience with one or more of the following: multi-currency, document sequencing, alternate account structures, shared services with inter-company accounting, IFRS, VAT and other non-US based transaction tax structures, and non-US based asset tax.
- Proven design skills for packaged financial applications for large global enterprises.
- Leadership experience, decisive, fast learner, detail oriented, and enjoy a fast paced work environment.
- Research, summarize, and prioritize customer business requirements globally or for specific countries.
- Create and collaborate on detailed functional designs, using Agile methodologies and tools.
- Work closely with developers and QA to ensure the product you intended to build gets delivered.
- Be the product champion and expert point of contact for implementation consultants, support desk, documentation, sales support, marketing, and product strategy.
- Present product requirements and features to external audiences.
- Review, comment, follow-up, and target bug and enhancement requests.
- Work effectively within and across teams to get things accomplished.
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services