Product Manager - HR Core Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is looking for an HR product manager who can help drive the requirements and design of our core HR features. Weâre looking for someone who can help bring a new perspective and fresh ideas. You will be responsible for gathering business requirements and doing the functional design across one or more of the following product areas: personal data, staffing, job structure, compensation, and/or benefits.
- 5+ years with enterprise HR applications experience
- Experience writing detailed software functional design documents
- Excellent understanding of HR requirements for large enterprises preferred
- Functional knowledge preferred in one or more of the following areas: staffing functionalities - hires, promotions, transfers of staff, and overall staffing models
- Familiarity with new web technologies preferred, such as social networking, mobile applications, consumer web sites, tagging, search, etc.
- Research, summarize, and prioritize customer business requirements
- Work closely with developers and QA to ensure the product you intended to have built actually gets built
- Be the product expert point of contact for implementation consultants, support desk, documentation, sales support, marketing, and product strategy
- Review, comment, follow-up, and target bug and enhancement requests
- Must work well within and across teams to get things accomplished
- Required characteristics: fast learner, detail oriented, decisive, efficient, and enjoy fast paced work environments.
- Must be able to work out of Workday offices in Pleasanton, CA.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services