Product Manager - Implementation Tools (POS-01192) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Weâre looking a Product Manager to support our technology efforts related to the Workday Implementation Tools.Â As the Product Manager for Implementation Tools you will have the opportunity to revolutionize the way enterprise-class applications are deployed.
- Collaborate with Workdayâs customers, application development, services, and sales teams to understand their requirements
- Write detailed user stories based on prioritized requirements
- Work closely with development teams through design, implementation, testing, and product release to deliver features
- Define a product roadmap and vision and determine features for each release
- Participate in customer-facing situations and user conferences as a product expert
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated success in defining, executing, and launching products
- Proven track record leading and working with cross functional teams
- Excellent analytical skills in decision making, with the ability to speak in both business and technical terms
- Experience with SaaS is a plus
- Experience with scrum and other agile development methods is a plus
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Requires experience with Integration technologies, platforms, and tools
- Requires experience with web services and XML standards (SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML Schema, etc.)
- Requires 3+ years of enterprise software experience
- Requires 3+ years of product management, consulting, or development experience
- Requires a bachelorâs degree in computer science or other technical major
Candidate would work at our Pleasanton, CA headquarters, with optional 1-2 days / week at our San Francisco office.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services