Product Manager T2 Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Summary of Position Functions
As the Product Manager, this person will be responsible for market planning, revenue and profit, pricing and life cycle management for the Access and Revenue Control (ARC) solution. The Product Manager will develop business proposals with specific recommendations on market justification, technology investigations, competitive offerings and product differentiation to extend our market leadership and develop new markets. The position is responsible for the business success of the product portfolio, focusing on market analysis, portfolio management, business strategy and overall profitability. The product manager will evolve existing solutions, launch innovative new products, work with manufacturing partners and create key industry partnerships to help measure and improve the experience of their customers. This individual will drive marketing requirements documents, work with Development to convert use cases into technical requirements, identifying any feature gaps, and working with Development to close those gaps. This position will involve interacting with other Product Managers and Product Marketing Managers on product messaging and value proposition. Take this opportunity to join a great company. This Product Manager position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Essential Position Functions
- Collects and analyzes data from customer interactions, market research, and competitive intelligence, and win/loss analysis for conceptualizing new product ideas or new business opportunities.
- Creates business plans and manages new product development efforts, including responsibility for successful product introduction.
- Drives voice-of-customer and core benefit propositions through organization.
- Responsible for documenting detailed market and new product requirements.
- Interacts with Development and cross-functional teams to execute new product development projects.
- Works closely with the Access and Revenue Control (ARC) team.
- Performs financial projections and ROI analysis.
- Responsible for the launch strategy, messaging, and positioning.
- Works closely with Product Marketing and Market Communications to develop sales tools and provide content for promotion and communication tools.
- Supports strategic deals with product positioning, pricing and package creations.
- Responsible for achieving market share, revenue and gross margin objectives of the product line.
Non-essential Position Functions
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelors or Master Degree or equivalent; and.
- 5+ years of product management experience related to complex enterprise software solutions is required.
- Significant practical experience with Access and Revenue Control products in the parking industry is preferred.
- Experience related to hardware manufacturing and OEM/ODM management is preferred.
- Business training is a plus.
- Teamwork and communication and interpersonal skills are required as you work directly with T2's customers, sales channels, business development, Application Development, and professional services.
- Performs extremely well under high pressure.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
T2 Systems is a technology-focused parking system provider with deep roots in the evolving parking industry. With proven, unified solutions and the team willing to go the extra mile, T2 delivers sophisticated data and tools to parking operations, enabling them to achieve greater efficiencies, increased revenues and proven ROI.
Profitable Investors: Pamlico Capital All Jobs: at T2 Systems
|Headquarters:||8900 Keystone Crossing, Suite 700|
Indianapolis, IN 46240
|Company Profile:||T2 Systems is a software solutions company within the parking industry. Our team is energetic, dynamic, skilled and uncommonly passionate about what we do. If you are seeking an opportunity that allows you to contribute from day one, grow within a company and be a part of an industry that is always changing, apply for any one of our open positions today |
Support T2 Systems with Social Media services