Product Manager - Inventory Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We're looking for a Product Manager experienced in inventory management for indirect materials.Â Are you passionate about providing organizations visibility into and control over their indirect material inventory to reduce cost?Â Â Do you enjoy innovating by incorporating modern technologies, such as mobile, to extend visibility and control at all levels of an organization? Â As a product manager at Workday, you will define business requirements, produce functional design specifications, and work closely with software engineers to turn functional specifications into next-generation business services. Weâre looking for a team player who is passionate about building products and bringing them to market.
- 8+ yearsâ experience as an inventory product manager or consultant.
- Functional knowledge of indirect material inventory management, inventory control and replenishment, inventory accounting and reporting.
- Excellent understanding of indirect materials inventory processing and reporting requirements for large enterprises.
- Experience with healthcare specific inventory requirements is a plus but not required.
- Leadership experience, decisive, fast learner, detail oriented, and enjoy a fast paced work environment.
- Research, summarize, and prioritize customer business requirements.
- Create and collaborate on detailed functional designs, using Agile methodologies and tools.
- Work closely with developers and QA to ensure the product you intended to build gets delivered.
- Be the product champion and expert point of contact for implementation consultants, support desk, documentation, sales support, marketing, and product strategy.
- Present product requirements and features to external audiences.
- Review, comment, follow-up, and target bug and enhancement requests.
- Work effectively within and across teams to get things accomplished.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services