Product Manager - Payments Integration Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We're looking for a product manager experienced in the latest trends in banking and payment integrations to join Workday's Financials Product Management team.
Workday Integration Cloud Connect consists of a growing number of pre-built, packaged integrations and connectors to complementary solutions that are 100% built, maintained, and supported by Workday.Â Learn more about Cloud Connect here: http://www.workday.com/applications/integration_cloud/integration_cloud_connect.php
As a product manager in this group, you be responsible for bringing new products to market and expanding the catalog.Â Youâll use your skills to manage requirements that will come from a variety of areas: customers, 3rd party vendors, Workday applications, and Workday Professional Services.Â Youâll be responsible for tasks during all phases of the product development lifecycle:Â from defining business requirements, to functional design, testing, go-live activities.
- Practical experience working with integrated applications.
- Working knowledge of integration technologies and best practices.
- 5+ years experience as an enterprise application integration product manager or consultant.
- Experience with integration middleware, Java, or XML a plus.
- Functional knowledge in one or more of the following areas: payment processing and disbursement services (Prenotes, Positive Pay, Payment Acknowledgements), payment types and methods (ACH, SWIFT, Wire), payment messaging and standards (ISO20022, EDI820, NACHA), global banking and payment regulations.
- Excellent understanding of payment processing requirements for large global enterprises.
- Leadership experience, decisive, fast learner, detail oriented, and enjoy a fast paced work environment.
- B.S in Management Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Research, summarize, and prioritize customer business requirements.
- Create and collaborate on detailed functional designs, using Agile methodologies and tools.
- Work closely with developers and QA to ensure the product you intended to have built actually gets built.
- Be the product champion and expert point of contact for implementation consultants, support desk, documentation, sales support, marketing, and product strategy.
- Present product requirements and features to external audiences.
- Review, comment, follow-up, and target bug and enhancement requests.
- Work effectively within and across teams to get things accomplished.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services