We're looking for a product manager experienced in US payroll to join Workday's Payroll Product Team. Weâre looking for someone who can help bring a new perspective and fresh ideas.Â Â As a product manager at Workday, you will define business requirements and produce functional design specifications.Â As part of the product management team, you will also work closely with software engineers to turn functional specifications into next-generation business services.
* 5+ yearsâ experience as a US payroll business analyst, product manager or consultant.
* Functional knowledge of payroll in the United States.
* Research and document payroll requirements for new and existing features using Agile methodology.
* Work closely with developers and QA to ensure the product you intended to have built actually gets built.
* Create presentations and demos to help train additional teams on new functionality.
* Enjoy presenting product requirements and features to external audiences
* Review, comment, follow-up, and target bug and enhancement requests.
* Be a product champion and expert point of contact for internal teams such as consultants, production support, training, documentation, and sales support.
* Required characteristics: fast learner, detail oriented, decisive, and enjoy fast paced work environments.
* Must work well within and across teams to get things accomplished.
* Sense of humor
|Location:||Pleasanton, CA |
|Engineering / Product Dev / Science|
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588