Product Manager - Payroll Workday, Inc.
We're looking for a product manager experienced in Payroll to join Workday's Payroll Product Management team. You should have a solid understanding of payroll.Â Someone who can help bring a new perspective and fresh ideas.Â As a product manager at Workday, you will define business requirements, produce functional design specifications, and work closely with software engineers to turn functional specifications into next-generation business services. We're looking for a team player who is passionate about building products and bringing them to market.
- 5+ years experience as a payroll business analyst, product manager or consultant.
- Research payroll requirements.
- Write detailed functional design documents.
- Assist product managers with complex designs.
- Work closely with developers and QA to ensure the product you intended to have built actually gets built.
- Create presentations and demos to help train additional teams on new functionality.
- Review, comment, follow-up, and target bug and enhancement requests.
- Be a point of contact for internal teams such as consultants, production support, training, documentation, and sales support.
- Required characteristics: fast learner, detail oriented, decisive, and enjoy fast paced work environments.
- Must work well within and across teams to get things accomplished.
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services