Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun
.Preference for employees to be based in PLE or SF offices, however open to flexible telecommute schedule, with occasional travel to/working at corp offices.Â BART Accessible.
About the Team
About the Role
- Our Payroll Product Management team is growing and seeking a product manager experienced with and has a solid understanding of Payroll who is passionate about building products and bringing them to market!
- You are someone who will bring a new perspective and fresh ideas.
- You will define business requirements and produce functional design specifications.
- You will collaborate with business analysts and work closely with software engineers to turn functional specifications into next-generation business services.
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager, business analystÂ or consultant with specific background in payroll.
- Research payroll requirements.
- Write detailed functional design documents.
- Assist product managers and business analysts with complex designs.
- Work closely with developers and QA to ensure the product you intended to have built actually gets built.
- Create presentations and demos to help train additional teams on new functionality.
- Review, comment, follow-up, and target bug and enhancement requests.
- Be a point of contact for internal teams such as consultants, production support, training, documentation, and sales support.
- Required characteristics: fast learner, detail oriented, decisive, and enjoy fast paced work environments.
- Must work well within and across teams to get things accomplished
Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Financial Management, Payroll, Time Tracking, Procurement, and Employee Expense Management applications to the worldâs largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized to the Fortune 50, are gaining business value from Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.