Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
POSITION: Product Manager - Performance & Goal Management
TRAVEL: up to 30%
At Infor, our mission, vision and values guide all of our decisions and actions, from the solutions we recommend and implement to how we serve our customers and make them stronger. Do you share our vision of becoming the best in our target markets by making our customers stronger? If so, Infor is actively recruiting a Senior Product Manager to join our HCM Product Management team!
Performance & Goal Management
· Work with varied constituents including customers, sales, consulting, and industry analysts to fully understand the product's strengths and opportunities in order to make informed and enlightened future product proposals.
· Author detailed business requirements and work closely with business analysts and developers to ensure that requirements are fully understood and met.
· Create and maintain a differentiating product roadmap and vision that demonstrates a thorough understanding of market opportunity, competitive position, customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
· Evaluate and develop potential complimentary business partnerships.
· Evangelize the product both internally and externally.
· Drive sales and marketing enablement activities to ensure field and customer adoption.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· BSc or BA degree required, but an MBA is preferred
· 6+ years of Product Management/Strategy experience or Professional Services experience with leading HR Application vendors or HR consulting firms
· Self-directed with strong initiative and a passion for evangelizing a creative agenda
· Analytical and creative problem solving/solution seeking skills
· Superior written, verbal, and presentation skills including the proven ability to effectively communicate with technical, non-technical, executive, and customer audiences
· Desire to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment and manage multiple priorities on a daily basis under limited management
· Proven effectiveness at leading cross-functional teams
· Experience managing SaaS delivered products is a preferred
· Domain expertise in Onboarding and/or Applicant Tracking is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |