Product Manager - Platform Apigee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About Apigee, The API Company
Apps are changing the way we live, and APIs are the secret ingredient that makes apps work. Apigee gives businesses and developers everything they need to be successful in the app economy. Hundreds of companies including AT&T, eBay, Pearson, Gilt Groupe, and Walgreens use Apigee to reach new customers and drive innovation through APIs.
Apigee's API Platform enables businesses and developers to deliver well designed, scalable APIs and apps, drive developer adoption, and extract business value from their API ecosystem.
About Apigee People
Apigee hires smart people who love to solve hard problems and have fun. We?re passionate. We love APIs, we love our customers, and we love application developers. We work as a team, fast and focused, learning as we go. We respect one another, our customers and everyone we do business with.
About being a Product Manager ? Platform at Apigee
Apigee is seeking a Product Manager to act as the unifying force behind Apigee?s product strategy and execution for the Apigee Enterprise Platform. This critical role at Apigee will have you will working closely with our customers, prospects, sales, marketing, and engineering teams to set strategic vision and lead the implementation of customer focused functionality. The role will necessitate command of the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or Cloud based On-Demand enterprise software fundamentals.
The Product Manager will...
- Identify, assess and scope new opportunities, build business cases, and define vision and strategy for Apigee?s API, apps and data offerings
- Build consensus on strategy, design, & technical decisions and ensure that appropriate approaches are employed to deliver high quality results
- Partner closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods
- Champion products throughout the execution schedule, track product development, and develop product launch plans
- Work with sales and marketing on positioning, core messaging, and to drive market adoption
Think you might be our Product Manager? You bring to the table...
- 8+ years of software product management experience
- Solid understanding of a variety of software products, solutions and service offerings in the market, targeted towards enterprise customers
- In depth knowledge around security, performance, reliability domains in relation to Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or Cloud based On-Demand enterprise software
- Ability to break down complex problems into steps that drive product development in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for innovation and new technologies
- Love for start-up environments that smartly and quickly deliver new features to market
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- High level of integrity, work ethics, can-do attitude
Apigee offers great compensation, work-life balance, health insurance coverage, insurance for your financial protection, and savings/investment plans. This includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, and 401(k).
We are a non-accrued vacation time company, whereby we allow as much time you need for personal and vacation matters, with proper management approval. There is freedom in planning the workday with flexible start and stop times subject to the company's needs.
Apigee is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.
||Palo Alto, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED