Product Manager (POS-PMHC) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is creating a massive Private Cloud that will fuel the creation of a Hybrid Cloud. As a Product Manager for the Cloud team, you will focus on defining and building the private / hybrid cloud for Workday. You will drive the strategy and vision for the group, and oversee the development and management of multiple product roadmaps based on that strategy and vision. This role is inherently cross-functionalâyou will work closely with infrastructure and software engineering, design, operations, finance, and executive leaders to bring the cloud to market and develop and grow innovation in this area for Workday. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high uality, simple platforms that customers love.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Lead the development of the product strategy and vision for multiple roadmaps.
- Create buy-in for the product vision internally
- Capacity to develop, and maintain comprehensive set of business plans and financial models.
- Oversee the definition and management of high quality, product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load
- Work closely with infrastructure and software engineering teams, design, and program management in an agile environment to deliver products to market.
- Manage delivery of current products concurrently with future product planning.
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the teamâs ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically. Strong team-orientation.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager / owner mentality.
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape.
- 10+ years work experience in related positions with increasing responsibilities.
- 6+ years of work experience in software product management.
- Experience managing and meeting aggressive goals.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a product through multiple complete product lifecycles.
- Proven track record in developing, defining, managing and executing new opportunities as well as innovative marketing strategies and campaign programs for target audience to increase awareness and drive demand for the given product.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required.
- M.B.A. / Ph.D is also strongly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent cross-functional project management skill.
- Knowledgeable in technology development best practices and product management methodology.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services