Product Manager - Procurement Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
We're looking for a product manager to work on our Procurement application and help revolutionize the way people acquire goods and services. You should have a solid understanding procurement processes from requisitioning to invoicing. As a product manager at Workday, you will define business requirements, produce functional design specifications, and work closely with software engineers to turn functional specifications into next-generation business services. Weâre looking for a team player who is passionate about building products and bringing them to market.
- 5+ years experience as a procurement product manager or consultant.
- Experience with goods, services and deliverables based procurement.
- Experience writing detailed functional design documents.
- Research, summarize, and prioritize requirements.
- Create and collaborate on detailed functional designs.
- Work closely with developers and QA to ensure the product you intended to have built actually gets built.
- Be the product expert point of contact for implementation consultants, support, documentation, sales, marketing, and product strategy.
- Review, comment, follow-up, and target bug and enhancement requests.
- Must work well within and across teams to get things accomplished.
- Must be a fast learner, detail oriented, decisive, and enjoy a fast paced work environment.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services