Product Manager-Registrar Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Product Development | Kirkland, WA, United States
If you are a talented product manager, who can thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented, and project-driven environment, you now have the opportunity to join our eNom Domain Registrar team in Kirkland, WA. We provide products and solutions that make it possible for individuals and organizations to buy and sell internet domains and related services through our domain registrar platform which includes eNom.com , BulkRegister.com, our industry leading reseller API, and more!
- Lead cross-functional teams to develop a consensus on product requirements taking into consideration business, legal, customer care, consumer, and technical issues.
- Work with Business Owners and Engineers to help define product features, functionality and delivery.
- Define and document product requirements
- Provide competitive analysis on all current and future product /feature offerings
- Represent to external partners and vendors when defining requirements that require integration with third-parties (such as advertising partners, resellers, web-tracking vendors, etc)
- Project manage the implementation and ongoing maintenance of product requirements
- Run requirements review meetings with development, QA, and external parties (as required).
- Investigate, prioritize, and track PRs (bugs) related to projects
- Manage ongoing changes to product implementation in response to analysis and market changes.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing prior to new project launch
- Provide analysis on product effectiveness
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F.
- 4+ years of proven product management skills and demonstrated success launching and maintaining web-based, consumer-focused products
- Thrives in a deadline-driven, results oriented, fast-paced team environment
- Excellent business and technical skills
- Excellent quantitative & analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Bachelor's of Science Degree, Business Degree, or equivalent experience
<< Back to Current Openings
||Kirkland, WA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED