Product Manager WaterSmart
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you have the vision to develop and execute on creating next generation SaaS & cloud-based consumer facing products? Do you love collaborating on product ideas, working with designers, customers and developers to create great user experiences? Do you want to leave a lasting, positive impact on the environment?
WaterSmart is looking for a Product Manager who is a natural leader whose background encompasses business, product, and engineering. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of successful SaaS product management experience developing consumer self-service web applications and integrating platforms along with the ability to identify customer needs and create solutions that can solve them. The individual must be passionate about building products and delighting customers. Experience working with Agile is a plus. We are constantly iterating and working fast.
- Take ownership of problems and solve them. Define product vision and future direction for WaterSmart?s SaaS & cloud-based consumer facing products.
- Write specifications, prioritize features, and coordinate product schedules with world-class engineers.
- Facilitate communication between sales, customer support, engineering and executive teams.
- Construct a business case for potential roadmap items to inform prioritization decisions.
- Strategize, plan and build SaaS & cloud-based consumer facing products with other team members.
- Conduct usability testing and in-depth interviews with customers to determine the issues they face, test product ideas and receive valuable feedback on our development efforts.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product specs to satisfy customer needs.
- Maximize efficiency in a changing and growing environment where the process is fluid and creative.
- 5+ years experience in product development for SaaS & cloud-based consumer facing applications.
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and scalable web applications & SaaS products.
- Compelling designs for simple and intuitive user interfaces using wire frames and mock ups.
- Experience developing SaaS & cloud-based products, technologies and platforms.
- Strong technical and analytical skills including: Data analysis, Google Analytics, A/B testing, database interaction, and bug tracking.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
- Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in coordinating multiple, time sensitive projects and activities simultaneously.
- Experience with Agile development methods.
- BS/BA required, MBA preferred.
||San Francisco, CA 94105 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Opower for water
Beta Test / Clinical Trials
< 5M RaisedInvestors: Menlo Incubator
, Physic Ventures
, Sand Hill Angels All Jobs: at WaterSmart
|Headquarters:||San Francisco, CA 94105|
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|
|Company Profile:||WaterSmart provides customer engagement solutions to water utilities. The mission of WaterSmart Software is to help water utilities make it easy for their customers to save water and money. Using our software and services, utility partners make sure each consumer knows how much water their household is using, how it compares to others and how they can save water and money. Presented with information developed with the concepts of behavioral science, gamification and data visualization, consumers use water more efficiently. Even small gains in water efficiency at the household level translate into significant system-wide avoided cost savings for the utilities that deploy this least-cost conservation tool. WaterSmart utilizes a SaaS subscription model charging water utilities setup and annual fees to process data and deliver information in engaging paper-based and online formats to water consumers.|
Support WaterSmart with Social Media services