Product Manager Reply.com
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Reply.com, the leading marketplace for locally-targeted advertising, is searching for a Product Manager for our San Ramn, CA office. The Product Manager is responsible for developing and communicating a vision for future product development while managing the lifecycle of our current product offerings. The Product Manager will report to the VP of Marketing and will work very closely with other teams within the company including engineering, marketing, business development and sales.
Responsibilities will include:
- Define business requirements: You will work directly with our merchant customers, and will analyze product positioning and usage patterns to develop an understanding of how best to focus and prioritize MerchantCircle's product plan.
- Participate in feature reviews and advises on whether features should be maintained, improved or removed from the site.
- Communicating ideas: You will create wireframes & specs to get feature ideas hammered out, agreed upon and built.
- Designing product areas: You will collaborate with designers to further refine and develop product ideas.
- Shipping each revision: You will partner with engineering to ensure MerchantCircle products are developed to spec, making trade-offs as needed for quality & the needs of our customer.
The ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years? experience in the consumer Internet space
- BS/BA degree in marketing, business or computer science; MBA a plus
- A track record of driving results
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a variety of projects and multi-task.
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience working with small business merchants highly desirable
- Experience working in a dynamic Agile development environment
- Excellent judgment in making tradeoffs and finding simple solutions to complex problems
- A can-do, roll-up-the sleeves attitude
||12667 Alcosta Boulevard |
San Ramon, CA 94583
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED