Product Manager eHarmony
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Are you ready to help people around the world find the love of their life? Do you spend an abnormal amount of time thinking about web interfaces and mobile apps and how you could make them even better? Weâre looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial-minded Product Manager that wants an opportunity to build web and mobile consumer products that have an instant impact on changing peoplesâ lives.
What youâll be doing:
- Thinking through product features and interactions â itâs not enough to build a functional feature, youâre going to be pushed into designing stuff that raises the bar for consumer web products
- Cross group collaboration â every great PM is able to bring a new feature to market in a way that gets the whole company behind it. If the idea of working with designers, engineers, marketers, customer care and legal sounds exciting (and it is) than youâre already a leg up.
- Competitive analysis â Reviewing competitor web sites and being on top of industry trends in both web and mobile design and user experience
- Working in a constantly evolving environment where creativity and unique thinking is extremely valued and considered the norm.
Whatâs the daily grind look like? Well itâs dynamic and fast-paced but you can expect to do things like gathering market and technical requirements, developing product plans, coordinating project schedules and timelines, looking at competitive sites, and ensuring effective communications across the company.
If these describe you, please join us in changing the world:
- Thinking creatively is your norm â you have a great eye for inspiring design and understand what makes great web experiences
- You have an innate understanding of how features on a website can be broken down into distinct components
- Experience at a consumer Internet company, working on features that consumers used or youâve built your own web and/or mobile applications
- Supremely excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to walk and chew gum at the same time â both literally and figuratively
- BA/BS; MBA is a plus
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED