Product Manager/Senior Product Manager at Jaspersoft in San Francisco, CA Jaspersoft
The Product Manager (PM) is responsible for inbound product management of a subset of Jaspersoft's products, including product roadmap, and detailed product feature requirements. The PM must exhibit a hands-on understanding of the Reporting and Analysis market in order to analyze customer and prospect problems, be capable of defining and prioritizing a large set of detailed product requirements, find innovative solutions for the broader communities and market, assist with go-to-market programs, assist with creating content to support the sales process, and support sales and marketing channels with market, product, and competitive expertise. The PM serves as an evangelist of products with customers, prospects and the community through speaking engagements, trade shows, and forum participation.
Responsibilities range from the strategic through to the tactical, including:
- Market Analysis
- Market research
- Competitive analysis
- Win/Loss Analysis
- Product Strategy
- Business case
- Buy / Build / Partner
- Product Planning
- Market requirements
- Product roadmap
- Detailed feature requirements
- Incorporate market requirements driven-down from other related products
- Building demos, samples, and other supporting content
- Sales Readiness
- Sales Support
- Special prospect/customer calls
- Event support (webinars, tradeshows, conferences etc.)
- 3 years hands-on experience implementing reporting and analysis software solutions such as Jaspersoft products, Crystal Reports, Microstrategy, Business Objects, Cognos, and Actuate.
- Experience working for a software company in a Product Management, Sales Engineer, or Professional Services role.
- Hands-on experience with SQL and implementing database management systems.
- Basic understanding of programming languages and development environments.
- Open Source Software experience is a plus.
- Solid understanding of reporting and BI market, technologies, approaches, and architectures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
||San Francisco, CA |