Product Manager - SSH Venafi
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED As a Product Manager for administration at Venafi, you?ll be part of an extremely motivated, dedicated, and experienced team that?s responsible for managing some of the most important assets at Global 2000 companies. You?ll contribute directly and significantly to our products. You?ll have highly capable teams to support you, and direct access to our customers. You?ll use your broad range of customer-centered problem-solving skills to define, world-class, enterprise encryption management solutions to business problems. In collaboration with a cross-disciplinary team of peers, you?ll be defining our products and the value they deliver.
As a company, Venafi is committed to delighted customers. You?ll be supported in dreaming big. Get ready for an exciting ride.
We?re looking for insanely curious, wildly intelligent, iconoclastic, modern, out-of-box thinkers. Only exceptional candidates need apply. The Product Manager reports to the Senior Director of Products and works in a very close team of engineering, quality assurance, user assistance and many customer facing contributors to deliver a world-class products.
- Candidate must have a strong passion for customer success. If not, please don?t apply.
- Perform detailed and rationalized market research, including competitive analysis, market trends, business opportunities and other success factors.
- Develop detailed product requirement documents to ensure product delivery consistent with expectations.
- Participate in all aspects of product development cycle.
- Work closely with engineering and quality assurance to communicate customer needs, adjust requirements based on technical feedback, prioritize requirements, and manage changing priorities.
- Research, learn and implement new technologies to dvelop background for successful product definition.
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with customer facing staff as a key resource to address critical pre- and post-sales customer product issues and ultimately help drive product sales engagements to closure.
- Contribute directly to both the conceptual thinking behind and the physical creation of detailed, high-quality products.
- BS/BA/BFA degree (or equivalent) in related fields.
- At least three years of professional experience in the software industry.
- Strong general technical competency required (we?re working with encryption here).
- In-depth knowledge of SSH protocols and commonly used implementations
- Self-starting, hard-working and inquisitive personality; must thrive in flatland.
- Outstanding communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong leadership, time management and problem solving skills.
- Must work well with others of all personality types in an intense environment.
||9350 South 150 East |
Sandy, UT 84070
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Venafi is the Immune System for the Internet- that protects the foundation of all cybersecurity-keys and certificates-so they can't be misused by bad guys in attacks. Venafi constantly assesses which keys and certificates are trusted, protects those that should be trusted, and fixes or blocks those that are not.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Foundation Capital
, Highway 12 Ventures
, Pelion Venture Partners
, UV Partners All Jobs: at Venafi
|Headquarters:||175 E 400 S|
Venafi Suite 300
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
|Company Profile:||Venafi, the Immune System for the Internet, is the leading market cybersecurity company in Next-Generation Trust Protection (NGTP). Venafi delivered the first trust protection platform to secure cryptographic keys and digital certificates, that every business and government depends on for secure communications, commerce, computing, and mobility. As part of an enterprise infrastructure protection strategy, Venafi Director prevents attacks on trust through automated discovery and intelligent policy enforcement, detection and reporting on anomalous activity and increased threats, and remediates errors and attacks by automatically replacing keys and certificates.
For the last ten years Venafi has been ensuring trust through securing digital certificates and cryptographic keys when no other company was considering these threats. Internally we have an exceptional culture comprised of ethics, fun, heart, agility, speed, curiosity, innovation and a can-do attitude.
Venafi's team is collaborative and innovative, which operates within an open work environment: no cubicles, corner offices, or working in silos. Leadership and hard work are valued and recognized, with an emphasis placed on interaction and enjoyment as ongoing parts of our culture.
Venafi offers a team environment, which encourages excellence and rewards individual contributions, to provide opportunities for professional development.
With no competition, Venafi is paving the way to secure cryptographic keys and digital certificates for the Global 5000 enterprises. Be part of an elite team to protect companies from major cyber security breaches.
Red Herring 2013 Top 100 North America Award
A Gartner-recognized Cool Vendor
SC Awards Europe 2013 for Best Encryption Solution
Encryption Director Wins SIIA CODiE Award
Support Venafi with Social Media services