Product Manager - Student Records Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is looking for a product manager who is well-versed in the modern requirements of higher education student systems. Weâre looking for someone who can bring a new perspective and fresh ideas to application design. As a product manager at Workday, you will be responsible for gathering business requirements, doing functional design, and presenting features to customers, prospects, partners and analysts. You will be responsible for the design across several of the following functional areas in our student records product: registration, curriculum management, academic records/degree audit, and/or transfer credit. Weâre looking for a team player who is passionate about building products and bringing them to the higher education market.
- 8+ years experience with enterprise student applications such as Banner, Datatel, PeopleSoft (or homegrown).
- Excellent understanding of student records requirements preferred
- Enjoy presenting product requirements and features to external audiences
- Research, summarize, and prioritize customer business requirements
- Â Experience creating detailed functional design documents
- Work closely with developers and QA to ensure the product you intended to have built actually gets built
- Be the product champion and expert point of contact for implementation consultants, support desk, documentation, sales support, marketing, and product strategy
- Work effectively within and across teams to get things accomplished
- Review, comment, target andÂ follow-up on bug and enhancement requests
- Leadership experience, decisive, fast learner, detail oriented, enjoy fast paced work environment
- Sense of humor
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services