Product Manager - Talent Workday, Inc.
Workday is looking for a Talent Product Manager who can help drive the requirements and design of our talent and performance features. Weâre looking for someone who can help bring a new perspective and fresh ideas. You will be responsible for gathering business requirements, doing functional design, driving features to delivery, and presenting features to customers, prospects, and partners.
- 5+ years enterprise applications experience
- Excellent understanding of talent and performance requirements for large, global enterprises
- Functional knowledge preferred in one or more of the following areas: Performance Reviews, Goal Management, Career Development, Succession Planning
- Enjoy presenting product requirements and features to external audiences
- Research, summarize, and prioritize customer business requirements
- Experience creating detailed functional design documents and managing diverse business requirements Â
- Work closely with developers and QA to ensure the product successfully meets customer needs
- Be the expert and point of contact for implementation consultants, support desk, documentation, sales support, marketing, and product strategy
- Work effectively within and across teams to get things accomplished
- Review, comment, target and follow-up on bug and enhancement requests
- Decisive, fast learner, detail oriented, cool under pressure, and enjoy fast paced work environments
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services