Product Manager, Transaction Processing WiredBenefits
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Position Summary
We are currently seeking an experienced product professional with a demonstrated record of success in managing product development projects and defining and implementing initiatives that increase product utilization. Project management methodologies, strong leadership, communication and business consulting skills are essential. Past experience in healthcare is desirable but not necessary.
- Interface with retail POS systems and switches to facilitate payments, including prepaid, open and closed loop.
- Lead complex cross functional product development projects through all development phases
- Work with sales, finance and development teams to define products
- Interact with issuing banks and associations as required
- Gather and analyze data, perform cost / benefit analyses
- Identify and document product requirements and procedures
- Facilitate product testing
- Create internal / client training materials
- Create product implementation guides
- Design product reports and monitor product utilization, revenues and expenses
- Research and resolve vendor, client and cardholder issues related to products
- Technical product management experience with commensurate responsibility in retail POS systems or switch development industry.
- Strong interest and or experience in the healthcare industry desired.
- Technical product management experience in the prepaid card space highly preferred
- Bachelors degree
- Engineering Expertise, transaction processing, technical understanding of payment systems
- 3-5 years experience with the principles, practices and techniques of project management
- Demonstrated ability in problem-solving and analysis
- Ability to interface with technology professionals and manage projects with a technology component
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including facilitation of groups toward deliverables
- Ability to represent WiredBenefits to clients, to gather requirements and demonstrate products.
- Relationships with major financial institutions.
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED